Fundamentals of Image Processing Systems
Our White Paper explains the fundamentals of image processing systems.
Image processing systems are used for a variety of areas, including industry, medicine and traffic technology.
Yet each system has its own peculiarities. For this reason it's important to select individually all components to be used — from the camera and its optics to the lighting and PC hardware and software.
Questions that we'll address in detail in our White Paper
- Why is it important to have all requirements precisely defined?
- What do I need to know about resolution and the camera's sensor?
- Is a color camera needed or is monochrome sufficient?
- What other camera functions must the camera offer and what role does image quality play?
- How important is the measurement and depiction performance of the camera?
- What role does lighting and PC hardware and software play?